Saturday, February 1, 2014

Running Circles Around Planning Department: Start By Planning

Back in 2012, I've made a simplified flowchart of the steps required for a real estate homeowner or developer to handle the San Francisco Department of Building Inspection's notices of violation.  This plan is still relevant today.


Your facts and situation may vary. For instance, if the subject property is rented and occupied at the time you have to initiate corrections, additional steps are required.


Your options and available strategies will depend on your case's particular facts. If you are currently in a similar situation and need to learn more about your rights and obligations, make your first step toward taking control over the circumstances, and call my office at (415) 987-7000. I will be glad to assist in guiding you through the jungle. The only thing you can't afford is to stay put and uninformed. My office provides a confidential assessment of your particular scenario, free of charge, and I will share with you the results of the analysis along with my thoughts on available solutions.

______________________
More real property posts

No comments:

Post a Comment